Tuesday, January 1, 2013

From Here

Today marks the formal end of Holidailies, a challenge to post daily from December 1st to January 1st. I signed up (and started this very blog!) on something of a whim on the night of November 30. For the first two weeks I kept up with daily posting, but dropped off a bit at the end. Still, 24 entries-- counting this one-- in 31 days is nothing to sneeze at after not writing regularly for years.

So, where do I go from here? I'm planning to keep up to keep up this blog, and write a few times a week about things that interest me. Without the self-imposed pressure to write daily, I hope to dig in a little and write some more substantial posts when the subject calls for it. I expect I'll continue to share my paleo cooking successes and failures, reading habits, travels, and more. Thanks for reading this month, and I look forward to interacting with more of you in the new year!

2 comments: