Friday, December 7, 2012

Festive Friday

Huzzah! It's Friday, and I made it through my first week of Holidailies!

This evening was the annual holiday party for my workplace. It's a public sector agency, so there's no budget; basically, everyone goes to the same bar at the same time. Drinks and tater tots are enjoyed. This year, there was trivia with prizes from Goodwill. A sausage grinder that clamps to a countertop? Yes, please! Through no scheme of my own (honest), I also wound up having both of my drinks paid for by someone else. All in all, a fun evening.

It's going to be a busy weekend around 787. Tomorrow, I'm planning to take a yoga class, get a Christmas tree, check out the Union Depot grand opening, and take my lady out for Thai food. Sunday, the main event is a candy-making party at a friend's place. Snow is in the forecast throughout the next few days. Between that and all the holiday activities, it will really be feeling like Christmas before the weekend is out. Hope you have a fun and festive weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment