Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday

I'm getting to this later tonight than expected, so a short one will have to do. What three things can salvage a dark, cold Tuesday night?

  • 30 Rock. I love this show. We fell behind last season, but are catching up on old episodes now that they're on Netflix. A Queen of Jordan episode-within-an-episode is always good for a laugh. I'll take that with cheese!
  • Shepherd's Pie. It may have taken longer than expected for this meal to come together, but it was worth the wait. Savory, delicious comfort food.
  • A Scandinavian crime novel. No, I couldn't stop after Stieg Larsson's Millenium series. Today I've plowed through over a quarter of Camilla Lackberg's third novel, The Stonecutter. Her books are suspenseful, fast-paced, and chock-full of detail. I never though I would enjoy crime novels, but they have been really fun to mix in with my regular reading. 
With that, I'm ready to tuck myself into bed. Sleep tight, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment